Welcome to the Jr. Hawks Spring/Summer South-East Minnesota Premier 'AAA' program!
Jr. Hawks Overview
The Jr. Ice Hawks program is offered on a first come first serve basis with limited number of roster spots. We are accepting 1999, 2000 and 2001 birth year players for the 2016 Spring/Summer program. Space is limited and already filling up for this incredible Spring/Summer program!
- 50+ hours of On-Ice Practice.
- 10+ hours of Pre-Tryout Off-Ice Training sessions.
- 10+ hours of classroom/video review.
- Practice Jersey, Socks, & Camp shirt.
- Five (2016-17) Rochester Ice Hawk 'Home' Game Tickets.
- Individual player evaluation by, Ice Hawk staff.
- Parent/Player Junior Hockey Seminar.
- Program will be ran by, Nick Fatis. Rochester Ice Hawks, Head Coach
- All practice sessions will be coached by, Rochester Ice Hawk coaching staff. Along with assistance from team personnel.
- Camp capacity of 28; Max. of: (25) skaters & (3) goalies. Increasing coach to player ratio and repetitions.
- On-Ice practice will be held at, both: Rochester Recreation Center & Graham Arena Complex. (See map(s) below).
- Program will run, April - August. Schedule TBA.
- On-Ice focus will be individual development as well as team concept development. Specifically focusing on, 'game-like' skills, situations/scenarios. As well as focusing on overall competitiveness.
- Registration deadline: March 21st, 2016.
- Cost: $1,115.00; Registration and payment available below.
- Payment plans are available. Please contact Eric at: firstname.lastname@example.org to setup your payment plan.
Rochester Recreation Center
Graham Arena Complex
The Jr. Ice Hawks were brought into existence in 2015, where there was a void for local, South-East Minnesota youth hockey players at the: 1999, 2000 & 2001 birth years. The Jr. Ice Hawks are pleased to offer an affordable, professional, top end program in Rochester, MN for those players! Top notch development, including 60+ hours of ice-time, right in the comfort of Rochester, MN.
Entering their second year the Rochester Jr. Ice Hawks offer a quality, developmental, Spring/Summer 'AAA' hockey program. Our goal is to develop individual skills while working on team concepts in a competitive environment. Head Coach Nick Fatis and the, Rochester Ice Hawks have become synonymous with player development, college hockey preparation & advancement. Coach Fatis and the Jr. Ice Hawks coaching staff are committed to teaching basic and advanced hockey skills while introducing age appropriate team play systems. The Jr. Ice Hawks are also committed to more than just teaching and training young hockey players to be better at hockey, but to the preparation of well-rounded athletes who will succeed on and off the ice! During Coach Fatis tenure with the Ice Hawks several players have "advanced" their game into the next level!
Jr. Ice Hawks program’s coaching philosophy emphasizes a commitment for young athletes to explore opportunities to participate in multiple sports.. Jr. Ice Hawks coaches were/are multi-sport athletes. The Jr. Ice Hawks staff will support and stand behind this philosophy. The Rochester Jr. Ice Hawks support the multi-sport family and understand the importance of having a life outside the rink!
Jr. Hawks Registration Form
2016 Jr. Hawks Spring/Summer Program
$ 1115 USD
You are paying for (1) entrance into the 2016 Performance Training Jr. Hawks Spring/Summer 'AAA' program. Open to all: 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002 birth years. Please complete the registration portion and click submit before submitting payment.
Payment options are available. Please contact, Eric. at: Hofmann@mnicehawks.com to setup your payment plan.